Deadline to edit company listing: October 27, 2017
To submit your 500-character company description and select the product/service categories that best fit your company, please follow these instructions:
- Select or enter this link: http://iebms.heiexpo.com/iebms/oep/oep_p1_exhibitors.aspx?oc=15&ct=OEP&eventid=5042
- Select “Profile Editor” under “Exhibitor Services” on the left-hand side of the page.
- Enter the email address of record for the booth and the password. If you enter any email address other than the one on file, you will not be able to edit the listing. Then click on Sign In To Account.
- If you do not know the password, please enter the email address on file and click on the Forget your password? link. This will email instructions on how to reset your password. Please note, password emails will come from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After resetting the password, return to the Profile Editor, enter the email address and password and click on Sign In To Account.
- Your company name will appear on the next screen. Click on your company name. You can now enter/edit your company description (500 character limit) and select the product/service categories that best fit your company. Be sure to hit the “Save Profile” button at the bottom of the screen in order to save your edits.
- The email address on file will receive an email confirmation of the profile change. Confirmations will come from email@example.com. IMPORTANT: If you do not receive the email confirmation, your changes were not accepted.
The deadline for submission in order for information to be included in the printed Program is Friday, October 27, 2017.
If you have any questions, or need assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fair Guide Warning: A company called Construct Data Publishers has been known to solicit paid listings in their publication, FAIR Guide or Expo-Guide, from exhibiting companies of the American Library Association Midwinter Meeting & Exhibits, and Annual Conference & Exhibition.
Please be advised that the American Library Association and Hall-Erickson, Inc. have no relationship or affiliation with this organization and does not recommend, approve or endorse any involvement or listing in the FAIR Guide on behalf of the American Library Association exhibitors.
As an exhibitor, your listing in the official ALA Midwinter Meeting Final Program / ALA Annual Conference Program & Exhibits Directory is always complimentary. Returning a signed contract to Construct Data Publishers will result in a three-year advertising obligation with fees as high as US$1,717.00!
The International Association of Exhibitions and EventsTM (IAEE) has also issued a warning to all of their members about Construct Data / FAIR Guide / Expo-Guide.
We have advised Construct Data Publishers that we consider the use of "American Library Association", in connection with their solicitation, to be an infringement of our trademark rights and have asked them to cease using this term.